Monday, October 19, 2009

POST MAN DELIVERS -- HCG THAT IS!


I was so excited. My Homeopathic HCG drops finally arrived in the mail. I am so excited that load up starts on tomorrow. The best thing is that my TOM should end on tomorrow. I am suppose to wait another day...NOT! Gotta get this thing started while I am most excited. Reading everyone's hcg journals has been so motivating.

On Sunday and today, I did an oil pulling with coconut oil. Amazingly, I lost about 4 pounds overnight. If you didn't know, oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic method that pulls toxins from the body. It heals you of many illnesses. I swished for 20-25 minutes before discarding the now milky liquid in the toilet. You shouldn't swallow it because it is full of toxins. If you do, you will be releasing from the other end for a while.

I was going to post my measurements tonight but decided I better wait until the morning just in case this mornings oil pulling produced any weight loss.

1 comment:

  1. Huh ... I've never heard of oil pulling. I'll look into it though!

    ReplyDelete