Tuesday, October 20, 2009

P2R1 Load Day 1

Today was my first hcg dose and first load day. I thought it would be fun but half way through the day it started making me sick. I think it was the subconscious guilt of consuming so many calories. Here is what I had:
Breakfast: Waffle House-Fiesta Omelet, grits with butter, bacon, toast with butter, large orange juice, lots of coffee with powder cream and splenda
Lunch: Fried buffalo chicken sandwich, french fries, coke zero (I can't help it I LOVE it...tastes like regular coke without the after taste)
Snacks: honey bun, yellow cake with icing
Dinner: 12 inch Subay Spicy Italian with mayo, baked bbq lays (LOVE THEM), sweet tea

The moment I have dreaded...the measurements:

Pre-Bathroom weight - 186 After Bathroom Weight - 186

Neck 15 1/2
Ri Bicep 12
Lft Bicep 12 3/4
Bust 42 1/2
Chest 38
Waist 39 1/2
Belly 42 1/2
Hips 41 1/2
Rt Thigh 25
Lft Thigh 25
Rt Calf 14
Lft Calf 14

No comments:

Post a Comment