Sunday, October 25, 2009

P2R1 VLCD DAY 4 Total Pounds Lost: 4

Shockingly, the restaurant grilled shrimp wrap did not stop my weight loss...another pound YEAH!

Today was another test but I did much better this time. My book club meeting was today (read Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol - which was pretty great!). First I had to finish reading and went to Starbucks (had soymilk)...THEN...our meeting was held at Chili's and luckily they have guiltless meals. Hopefully the soymilk doesn't have any effect on my weight loss.

Here is what I consumed:
Drink - Plain water, unsweetened passion tea, unsweetened black tea, sugar-free non fat soy latte
Breakfast: none
Snack: none
Lunch: none (I wasn't hungry at all--I know that isn't good should have forced myself to eat)
Dinner: Chili's Spicy Garlic & Lime Grilled Shrimp Salad - I ate around the corn relish (don't think it is allowed), left most of the cheese on the plate (580 calories)

Measurements (change since VLCD D1): (they flucuate up and down daily-I'd like to think my body is being contoured)

Pre-Bathroom weight - 183 ......... After Bathroom Weight - 182.5 (what is with these 1/2 pounds?)
Neck........... 15 .5 (-0.5)
Bust............ 42 .(-0.5)
Chest.......... 37 (-0.5)
Rt Bicep...... 12 (-0.25)
Lft Bicep..... 12 (+0.25)
Waist.......... 39 (-1)
Belly........... 42.5 (-0.5)
Hips ........... 41.5 (-0.5)
Rt Thigh...... 25 (-0.25)
Lft Thigh..... 24.75 (-0.5)
Rt Calf......... 13.5 (0)
Lft Calf........ 14 (0)

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome ... and yeah, don't skip meals! You're not getting very many nutrients, as is!

    ReplyDelete