Thursday, October 22, 2009

P2R1 VLCD DAY 1

Well, today was the start of the VLCD. I was not hungry which was great! I think that Ben & Jerry's I had last night gave me just enough storage...

Here is what I consumed:
Drink - Tazo Awake tea throughout the day
Breakfast: one egg white (did I mention I am diabetic...Simeon's protocal allows for one morning protein to stabilize blood sugar)
Snack: apple
Lunch: tilapia, cauliflower, biscotte toast (I will have to see if I lose because toast has veggie oil)
Snack: orange
Dinner: tilapia, cauliflower, biscotte toast

Measurements:
Pre-Bathroom weight - 187.5 After Bathroom Weight - 186.5
Neck 16
Rt Bicep 12 1/4
Lft Bicep 11 3/4
Bust 42 1/2
Chest 37 1/2
Waist 40
Belly 43
Hips 42
Rt Thigh 25 1/4
Lft Thigh 25 1/4
Rt Calf 13 1/2
Lft Calf 14

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya about the South. I grew up in Mobile myself, and lived in Atlanta for years. There's a lot good about it ... and a lot that's bad. I think it will still always be "home," though.

    Moving to the NW has definitely been a culture shock ... in ways good and bad.

    Best of luck on this diet. I've been thrilled with it so far, even though I'm not precisely doing Simeons.

    So what are your degrees in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy,

    I can only imagine the culture shock of being so far away. I had a friend that lived in Seattle but has since moved down to Texas. She loved the environment but missed all the "good stuff" about the south. I am excited about the diet and determined to see it through. I love visiting everyone's blogs to keep myself motivated.

    I have degrees in mechanical engineering and journalism with business and film minors. THAT is why I call myself eclectic...lol

    ReplyDelete