Thursday, October 29, 2009

P2R1 VLCD DAY 8 TOTAL POUNDS LOST: 6 (-1++)

Okay, I warned you yesterday about my Mexican Buffet experience. WELL, the scale sure showed me this morning. But humor me and let me explain myself...

So, I wake up this morning and get on the scale for my pre-bathroom weigh in and it says 183...OH OH comes to mind because yesterday it was 181.5...so I go then come back for my after bathroom weigh in and it says 182.0. That pesky 1/2 pound measurement isn't there but HELLO, the scale went in the wrong direction.

In a crazy effort to get that scale down, I do jumping jacks, stretch, go again, then weigh...181.0 WOW, so I ran to get my camera to show that stretching helps, but the scale says 182.0 again. I shower, go again, stretch, walk the house, weigh again, 181.5.

Which weigh in do I accept. Multiple step-on, step-off moments occur and it tethers 182 and 181.5...so that is why I have the weird -1++ because I can't bring myself to erase the 6. lol

Today was a good day. Lately I have been obsessed (and taking lots of pictures) with clouds. I was in a meeting today and found myself staring out of the big picture window at the clouds and writing down the shapes that I saw (let me tell you things got weird...wish I knew what it meant...a co-worker thinks it is the hcg causing me to hallucinate lol)

My shapes: whale, ship, chihuahua, then it got weird...Mr. Crab's daughter from Sponge Bob, The Grinch laughing on his back, Three turtles swimming like from Nemo, One of the creatures from Where the Wild Things Are...I tell you, it must be from spending time with my nephews and nieces this week. (picture to right looks like someone looking down and picking their nose)

Thanks for indulging me...

Here is what I consumed:
Drink - Plain water, black coffee w/stevia
Breakfast: none
Snack: apple
Lunch: 1/2 cheese sandwich, juice and shrimp only from corn/shrimp soup (left all the corn)
Snack: satsuma
Dinner: leftover turkey chili
Measurements: (change since VLCD D1): (they fluctuate up and down daily-i'd like to think my body is being contoured)

Pre-Bathroom weight: 183.....After Bathroom weight: 181.5 - 182.0
Neck........15.25(-0.75)......Inches: Before - 323...NOW - 317.25 (-5.75)
Bust.........41.25(-1.25)
Chest.......36.75(-0.75).....Body Fat: Before - 45.96%...NOW- 44.92(-1.04%)
Rt Bicep...12(-0.25)
Lft Bicep..12.25(+0.5)
Waist.......38.5(-1.5)
Belly........42.25(-0.75)
Hips........41(-1)
Lft Thigh..25(-0.25)
Rt Thigh..25(-0.25)
Lft calf....14(0)
Rt calf.....14(+0.25)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think the HCG is making you hallucinate. LOL It might be in a good mood because of the healthy lifestyle change you are making....helping you relax and enjoy the simple things...like seeing shapes in the clouds.

    Oh, I see Superman stretched out flying in the pic on the right! *GRIN*

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Autumn Rose...I think I am super relaxed lately. Getting healthy feels soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I third that! You can go there! I just love HCG.
    great post

    ReplyDelete