Saturday, October 24, 2009

P2R1 VLCD DAY 3 - Total lost to date: 3 pounds

Today was my first real test. I was out and about when the topic of dinner came up. My cousin had somewhere to go so we needed a quick place. Well the choice made was Brewbachers. We both purchased wraps. I had the most healthy thing they carried...Grilled Shrimp Mediterranean Wrap (wheat) with cucumber sauce on the side. I had about 1/2 teaspoon of the sauce on my wrap. I looked up various recipes and figure the only downer of the sauce could be sour cream (and that was if it was a non-healthy sauce). I will know on tomorrow morning if this was a super bad idea. I started feeling really full half way through so I ate just the inside of the other half. (saved some calories).
Here is what I consumed:
Drink - Plain water and lemonade w/stevia
Breakfast: apple
Snack: sliced cucumber with regular vinegar
Lunch: boiled egg, mustard greens
Dinner: Grilled Shrimp Mediteranean Wheat Wrap w/ 1/2 tsp cucumber sauce
Measurements (change since VLCD D1): (they flucuate up and down daily-I'd like to think my body is being contoured)
Pre-Bathroom weight - 184 After Bathroom Weight - 183.5
Neck 15 .75 (-0.25)
Bust 42 .5 (0)
Chest 37.5 (0)
Rt Bicep 12.25 (0)
Lft Bicep 12 (+0.25)
Waist 39 (-1)
Belly 43 (0)
Hips 41.5 (-0.5)
Rt Thigh 25 (-0.25)
Lft Thigh 25 (-0.25)
Rt Calf 13.75 (+0.25)
Lft Calf 14 (0)

Here are the before pictuers...bracing...bracing...bracing my self... (sorry i just couldn't bring myself to make them bigger)lol

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing pics. Yes, I know it's hard, but it will be very motivating to a lot of people as your blog keeps going ... and hopefully to you, too!

    Great job on the loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello electric! Thanks for sharing you pictures. I've been using HHCG and have had great results. Visit me at my Blog jazzyshhcgdiet.blogspot.com
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much. I needed the motivation!

    ReplyDelete