Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Split ends...more than just a hair story

My hair was going super wild (see pic). So I washed it well and cut the ends today. An early rise is in my morning future, I will be using my new SOLIA which I received today to straighten my hair. It has been quite a while (at least 6 months) since I have done so and the last time I used a Chi...well my aunt used a chi on my hair. I'll post pics tomorrow of the result. I'm an afro puff kinda grl.


Lets go ahead and pull the weight thing to the forefront today...I think I am going to set 10 pound goals for my self to start.


Which is why that cheese, potatoes and butter I had today probably weren't a good idea. Oh YEAH that peach cobbler too...But it was all so sinnfully good!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment