Wednesday, October 28, 2009

P2R1 VLCD DAY 7 TOTAL POUNDS LOSS: 6

Really excited! Came down another pound. I was sooo excited I had to go get the camera. You must understand...I haven't seen 180 on a scale in about 7 years!!This morning was great...not hungry, sleep is really great and restful (despite going to bed after 2am). Took care of my health, had my free flu vaccine from work (not the H1N1 yet). Just an overall good day...THEN

Went out to celebrate my cousin's birthday...MEXICAN BUFFET...excellent food. I tried to limit my intake to salad with vingear and slight drizzle of italian but the refried beans called me(1 tbsp), then the enchilada's called me (ate the inside), then the quesidilla called me (at 1/2 of a 1/8 of a triangle)...you get the picture. So I mixed meat and also steamed veggies were mixed (brocolli, cauliflower and onions). I don't think I did TOO bad but we will see in the morning. Drinking lots of water tonight! lol



Here is what I consumed:
Drink - Plain water, unsweetened tea, black coffee w/stevia
Breakfast: none
Snack: apple
Lunch: turkey chili w/tomato
Snack: satsuma
Dinner: grilled shrimp, chicken, beef, mixed veggies, 1 tbsp refriend beans, etc (see above)

Measurements: (change since VLCD D1): (they fluctuate up and down daily-i'd like to think my body is being contoured)
Pre-Bathroom weight: 181.5......After Bathroom weight: 180.5
Neck........15.25(-0.75).........Inches: Before - 323...NOW - 316.75 (-6.25)
Bust.........41.5(-1)
Chest.......36.75(-0.75)........Body Fat: Before - 45.96%...NOW- 44.66(-1.3%)
Rt Bicep...12(-0.25)
Lft Bicep..12.25(+0.5)
Waist.......38.5(-1.5)
Belly........42(-1)
Hips........41(-1)
Lft Thigh..25(-0.25)
Rt Thigh..25(-0.25)
Lft calf....14(0)
Rt calf.....13.5(0)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the scale victory! AR

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I look at my pictures I can see how my body was changing shapes. It's so interesting how this hcg works.
    Like your nail color.
    Great loss!

    ReplyDelete