Wednesday, October 21, 2009

P2R1 Load Day 2

I took today off of work and I am glad I did. I was able to buy my scale, containers and food. I am about to prepare my meals for Thursday and Friday. Tomorrow is the big day...Day one of VLCD.

A pleasantly weird thing happened last night. I had the BEST dream. I even woke myself up laughing so hard. I was being strapped in so that I could fly across a stage for some kind of play or circus...It was wonderful. Lots of laughter. I hope this is a side effect of the hcg. I will have to see if anyone else is having playful dreams.

This morning I had trouble getting myself to eat. Strangely, I was down a pound from yesterday. But by the time I got to my doctors appointment mid-day, I was UP four pounds. Here is what I consumed:
Breakfast: Cracker Barrell-Scrambled eggs, grits with butter, bacon, biscuit with butter and apple jam, a pancake with syrup and butter, and large orange juice
Lunch: 6 inch Subway Italian BMT, baked bbq Lays
Dinner: Burger King Double Cheeseburger, TGIF loaded potato skins, Ben & Jerry's chunky monkey ice cream (~1200 calories ALONE - WOW!!) and oreo cookies

As I take the last bite of my AWESOME ice cream/cookie mixture...I say goodbye to this way of eating.

Measurements:
Pre-Bathroom weight - 184.5 After Bathroom Weight - 185
Neck 15 1/2
Rt Bicep 12
Lft Bicep 12 3/4
Bust 42 1/2
Chest 38
Waist 39 1/2
Belly 42 1/2
Hips 41 1/2
Rt Thigh 25
Lft Thigh 25
Rt Calf 14
Lft Calf 14

No comments:

Post a Comment