Wednesday, November 4, 2009

P2R1 VLCD DAY 14 TOTAL POUNDS LOST 7.5

Weight started going back in the right direction. Another 1/2 pound down. Today was an apple day for me. I wanted to reset my system and it surprisingly went very well. Turns out, eating an apple every two hours or so curved my hunger and any cravings I would have normally had. I already feel lighter. When I returned home, I weighed myself (I am normally at my highest weight after work) and the scale read the same as it did this morning 179.0. I stepped on it about 10 times and it didn't move up. YEAH!


I exercised for 10 minutes this morning.

Here is what I consumed: APPLE DAY FOR RESET
Drink - Plain water, tea with truvia (although I found out I was only to have water)
Breakfast:apple
Snack: apple
Lunch: apple
Snack: none
Dinner: apple


Measurements: (change since VLCD D1): (they fluctuate up and down daily-i'd like to think my body is being contoured)

Pre-Bathroom weight: 180.5...After Bathroom weight: 179.0
Neck........15(-1)....Inches: Before - 323...NOW - 314.75(-8.25)
Bust.........41.25(-1.25)
Chest.......36.5(-1)...Body Fat: Before - 45.96%..NOW- 44.40(-1.56%)
Lft Bicep...12(-0.25)
Rt Bicep..12(+0.25)
Waist.......38.25(-1.75)
Belly........42(-1)
Hips........40.5(-1.5)
Lft Thigh..24.5(-0.75)
Rt Thigh..24.75(-0.5)
Lft calf....14(-0)
Rt calf.....14(+0.25)

3 comments:

  1. Glad the apple day worked and the scale is heading back down. Keep it up! AR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I read that you can add one apple day a week if you are on the 40 day program. I think round 2 I will do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apple days..it's funny reading your words right now because I had a bad slip up tonight and decided to make it an official cheat night and I ate like a pig..so of course tomorrow's weigh in will be a mess..I'm thinking of doing a bit more that 1 apple day..have you ever read of anyone doing two apple days in a row? I'm seriously thinkging about doing this to get out of this slow.
    Great losing
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete