Monday, November 9, 2009

P2R1 VLCD DAY 19 TOTAL POUNDS LOST 9 (+0.5) INCHES LOST 10

I have eliminated/reduced quite a few of my medicines on my own during the last 19 days (do NOT recommend this for anyone). One of those medicines was my prescription grade vitamin D (50,000 IU- you can only buy 1000 IU in store) which I was on because of an extreme deficiency (level 5). I stopped because you are not suppose to take fat soluble vitamins (which this is) on the protocol. Over the weekend, one of my symptoms resurface. Severe ankle swelling, tenderness and pain. Overnight, after taking a vitamin my symptoms disappeared. So, I don't want to risk throwing away my doctors progress at increasing my levels so I will begin taking it again as prescribed.

Adding my high dose of Vitamin D will slow my weight loss but at an average daily loss of 0.5 pounds -- I'm good and will not be greedy about losing. Maybe I don't lose 30 pounds in 30 days but the average person only loses 2 pounds a week or 8 pounds in 30 days. Again, I am happy and at a 7 year weight low.

Although my weight did not move this weekend...I had really good measuremetn shifts.

Here is what I consumed:
Drink - Plain water, coffee and tea with truvia
Breakfast: none
Snack: apple
Lunch: none (couldn't pick anything that I wanted to eat)
Snack: carrots
Dinner: ground meat and corn tortillas
Measurements: (change since VLCD D1): (they fluctuate up and down daily-i'd like to think my body is being contoured)

Pre-Bathroom weight: 178.5..After Bathroom weight: 178.0
Neck........15(-1)....Inches: Before - 323...NOW - 313.00(-10)
Bust.........41(-1.5)
Chest.......36.25(-1.25)...Body Fat: Before - 45.96%..NOW- 43.34(-2.62%)
Lft Bicep...12(-0.25)
Rt Bicep..12(+0.25)
Waist.......38(-2)
Belly........41.25(-1.75)
Hips........40.25(-1.75)
Lft Thigh..24.5(-0.75)
Rt Thigh..24.75(-0.25)
Lft calf....14(-0)
Rt calf.....14(+0.25)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm Vitamin D deficient, too. Taking drops has made such a DRASTIC improvement in my health that I wouldn't get off them even if I could look like a starlet overnight!!!

    Just take them when you eat your proteins ... you'll be fine.

    So, I'm curious, are you following a variation of Simeons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs really have a lot of information in them. And you're really handling your diet well. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am kindof altering the Simeons to fit my lifestyle. I wanted to see how the different foods affect my weight positive/negative so that I know how to proceed after the holiday.

    Its fun seeing the scale drop but I have been here before and as soon as I add foods I gain it all back. This time, my little cheats are showing me that I can deviate a little(add a small amount of exercise) and not gain back for the first time in almost a decade. Even if I have to do 4 or 5 rounds I know this is FINALLY the solution for me and my body.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really curious to see how you do with these alterations. As you know, I altered the plan, too. You don't seem to be having too much of a problem with water retention, even with the extra carbs. Good for you! I'm still trying to figure it all out, but it really does seem to me that the hCG helps with hunger. You're doing great!!! Isn't this kind of loss exciting???

    ReplyDelete