Monday, November 2, 2009

P2R1 VLCD DAY 12 TOTAL POUNDS LOST 7 (+.5)

I maintained again but the scale fluxed between 179.5 and 180. Not much change there. I may add 15mins stretching/yoga/exercise starting tomorrow. Today, I stuck to the plan pretty exact except I made a fantastic pizza using an Ezekial torilla, tomatoes, shrimp and almond cheese. Yes, I said almond cheese. Bought it from Wholefoods on yesterday. It shreds and melts just like regular cheese just with a little almond taste to it. It was FANTASTIC!!





















Here is what I consumed:
Drink - Plain water, tea w/truvia, coffee w/truvia
Breakfast: none
Snack: apple
Lunch: tilapia, sliced tomatoes
Snack: apple, small dark chocolate
Dinner: shrimp pizza (Ezekial tortilla, shrimp, tomatoes, almond cheese)

Measurements: (change since VLCD D1): (they fluctuate up and down daily-i'd like to think my body is being contoured) DID NOT TAKE TODAY AS WEIGHT WAS PRETTY CONSTANT

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, our bodies will be shifting that weight around for a bit. Some people even say that it continues during P3 and 4. You're eating so much food not on protocol and seeming to do great.

    I'm doing the protocol on my own too. I had to reach Pounds and Inches 3 times before I started I had to really wrap my head around it.
    I'm so happy to have the information available to me.

    How many calories are you consuming a day? That might be a key and it looks like your eating a lot of starch. But not sure.

    Continued success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been tracking calories. I should. I can tell when I could choose a better path when the scale doesn't move. lol I am feeling my way...I'll do better next round...I really want to see what I can sneak in and still lose.

    I am diabetic too so I can't stick to the protocol exactly as I don't wont my levels to drop too much. The protocol says I can add another protein so I probably should do that instead of these "food experiments." My level dropped pretty fast a few days back when I was sticking to the protocol a little better and it did not feel too good (my head felt like a 2x4 was hitting it and I couldn't stay awake).

    I'll be incorporating some exercise the remainder on because my diabetic medicine (My dr is switching soon) causes me to retain weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand about experimenting. I did some myself and it's a great way to learn and KNOW your body. You really seem to be in tune! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That almond cheese sounds so good...that will be something I try later on this P3.

    Congrats on your losses to date!

    Kelly
    www.imaskinnymini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete